Who are we and what is our goal?
The FML Project was born as a result of a lot of pain and challenges. After years of struggles and set-backs, enough was enough.
Because we had been through so much, we had become strong and resilient. Through the years, I started to study ways on how to break free and live life on our own terms.
This took a toll on those closest to us. Me and my family became isolated while I had to learn and grow. We also had no choice in the matter, because we couldn’t travel very far due to lack of money.
The project has been in development since 2012, without me even knowing about it. It is the culmination of knowledge derived from several different subjects and when it was time to take the final step, The FML Project came out of thin air, as if called upon.
My family and I have been through a lot and it’s our hope to spare people from having to endure the same struggles. Because the system for the most part, has been holding us back, I want to show people how to break free from those shackles.
By teaching people about the different technologies we have access to online and within ourselves, while also teaching them how to make a profit off their dream, I believe that I can do something good for this world.
When a lot of people share the same vision and dream, while also having the resources to do what they need to do, in order to be truly happy and fulfilled, great things can and will happen.
What is The FML Project?
F – Fulfilment
M – Motivation
L – Love
Fehu – “Fay-Who” – Literally: “Cattle” – rune of abundance and fulfilment. It can signify wealth gained, successes met and rewards delivered. It promises nourishment- from the mundane comforts of everyday life to the nourishment of the soul.
Mannaz – “Man-az” – Literally: “Mankind” – Esoteric: Humankind, awareness. Rune of the Divine structure of intelligence in the human soul or psyche.
Laguz – “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Waterfall” – life energy, ocean spirit, origins of life, collective unconscious, the astral plane, love as unity, evolution.
Pretty neat, right?
First off, FML stands for, you guessed it, Fuck My Life. It is a fitting name for something that came from a painful life, which turned into a life full of love, abundance and happiness.
FML has 3 stages:
Stage 1 – “Fuck My Life“
-For those who’s fed up with life. They want something more than what they have and feel stuck without a goal or a dream.
Stage 2 – “Fuck… My Life?“
-The information you received changed the perspective you had before learning it, so you’re wondering where your past life went and why you haven’t thought of things like this before. A new world opens itself to you. You can SEE the freedom. It has become tangible. It has become POSSIBLE.
Stage 3 – “Fuck.. My LIFE! <3“.
-This is the dream, where you’ve reached your goals and the problems of the past is no more.
You’ll have new “problems”, like
- What can I create today that will make a positive impact?
- What awesome trip do I want to take today?
- Who do I want to meet?
- What do I want to experience?
- Where should I take my family to have fun, this wednesday morning?
Not really “problems”, am I right?
When you’ve reached Stage 3, you can do whatever you want. You have a clear structure, a reliable income and the freedom to do what you want, when you want.
And if you don’t know what your purpose or goal is, we’ll discover it together through Neuro Linguistic Programming and other fancy words.
So How Do You Reach Such an Ambitious Goal?
That’s what this is all about.
We also understand that a lot of the people that will benefit from this project, will need help with their own thoughts and life itself.
They simply don’t think that they can do this. That it’s reserved for the people they follow on social media.
We’ll change that belief pattern together and you’ll see a whole new world (quew Alladin Themesong)
We’re going to teach you a few things through video, calls and assignments. Things like:
- Mindset Training
- Habit Hacking
- Morning Routines
- New ways of “selling”
- Funnel Building
- Lead Generation
- Basically everything you need for your new life and more
Don’t be nervous, I know it’s a lot of info, but it’s life changing info. And anybody can learn if they have a guide and a desire for a better life.
My philosophy is Give to Give, don’t Give to Get. Maybe that’s the reason you’re here?
What that means is that I aim to help people who can’t afford the high ticket services, by showing them the tools needed to reach that point on their own.
I will give you lifechanging information, mostly for free, to create a huge, positive impact on the world. Because that’s what I need. That’s what we need. We need a better world for our children and the best way to that, is to free as many people as we can.
On the Facebook page, we’ll share stories, videos and articles to guide you.
Be sure to join the GROUP for exclusive training.
If you want to jump right in and get the knowledge straight from the source, book a call and we’ll discuss what we can do together.
I hope that you can see the value in what you’re reading right now.
I teach from personal experience and modern science. My history is a colorful one to say the least, but that’s exactly why you should think about what this actually means. If I can do this, why the hell shouldn’t you?
If you haven’t heard my story yet, here’s a short list of the things that got me here:
- I got a bloodclot in 2005. Faced my mortality and found peace in death. Now I truly live.
- I burned down a mall while drunk, got $4 millions in debt at age 20.
- I conducted 3 armed robberies and more to pay the debt. (Apparently, I wasn’t born wise)
- 3 years in prison, 7 months in solitary. I got to know myself on a deep level.
- Thought about killing myself 4 times in the cell. Got familiar with hopelessness.
- When I was realeased, I lost every job I got, because the bloodclot made me lose consciousness from the pain.
- Started taking matters into my own hands. Read books on marketing, psychology, quantum physics, biohacking, habits, developing brains, philosophy and more.
- Spent a lot of money on courses etc within different fields.
- Had a daughter with my fiance, but they got deported right after her 1st birthday.
- Fought to get them back, learned more.
- Started building The FML Project.
- Got them back after 8 months and 12 days.
- Put everything into over-drive.
- Learned more about people, human history, spirituality, epigenetics and more.
- Wrote a book.
- Launched The FML Project January 1st 2020
- 29.03.2020 – The mother of my child received the news that she is a Norwegian citizen, making us able to live normally. The same date, 4 different lifechanging events happened within the span of 3 hours. The Universe rewards those who stay focused
That was an incredibly short summary of the things that have shaped me to become the man I am today.
For a more detailed story, download my free book.
I’m building this project for my family. Because of the clot, I can die at any moment, so I’m creating content so that my children can get to know their dad if I should pass away while they’re still young.
I’m also building this to ensure that they are taken care of financially after my death.
And I’m doing this to contribute to a positive change in the world. If more people share the same mindset, we can do incredible things together.
This project is ever-growing work in progress, which means it’ll grow as more and more people come together and share insights, experiences, dreams, journeys and so on.
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
Thank you for being here and reading this. I hope I got you hyped towards building your dream, and by that, helping me continue to build mine.
If you need help or have any questions, reach out.
Join our movement.