This is important to keep things going in the future and avoid early burnout. You need to do something that fuels you. That’s why I keep saying “Build you dream life”. If you are doing something that you hate doing, you’re often times worse off than when you started.
Making an income and a financially stable life online, is not easy. I’ve been doing this for the past 5 years pretty intensely. But if you know what pitfalls to avoid, you’re going to be fine. That’s why we got to bring THOR up in here.
The Hero’s Origin Recital is what you love doing. Sometimes, finding out what that is, is not an easy task. But luckily, we have a few guidelines and tools to get us there.
- What have you been doing on your spare time since childhood?
- What do people keep complimenting you on?
- What does your “enemies” say you’re good at? (They’re the most honest people out there, sometimes.)
- What have you enjoyed doing for other people without charging for it?
- What hobbies do you have that you love?
- What did you grow up around and how did your parents influence you? (If they were funny, odds are, you are.)
- What have you always been good at in your personal opinion?
To get a better view of how your personality works, go to www.16personalities.com and take a free test. It will show you a lot about how you think. Once you know that, you’re in a better position to pinpoint your THOR and your Eularian Destiny.